[nycbug-talk] screenshots of the installer

jonathan vanasco jvanasco
Sat Jul 30 19:54:08 EDT 2005

Debian came out with a new installer about a year  ago.  It wasn't
that impressive.

When Redhat launched their new installer a few years ago - the nice
gui one - I was floored.
I still am.
Say what you want about RH - i'm not a fan - but they got it right
with their installer.  Aside from Apple  Its the best looking, most
informative, and easiest to use installer of any free or pay OS  that
I've used yet.