[nycbug-talk] [tls at rek.tjls.com: How to help NetBSD help you.]

Jan Schaumann jschauma
Sun Jun 12 22:51:00 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

Even though, as mentioned below, it's not been customary for NetBSD to
so openly ask for monetary donations, I'll forward the mail from our
lists here, too.

I know that many of you have just recently donated money to the OpenBSD
hackathon, and me coming along and asking yet again for money is
probably not very high on your list of things you'd like to see here,
but what the heck -- maybe you all want to get some more tax-deductable
donations for this year! :-)

``Support the quality programming that you expect from WNYC''^W^WNetBSD''!

Any help is appreciated, and I promise we won't make this a quarterly
fundraising pledge, even though, just like WNYC, we provide a great
service for free and rely on your generosity. ;)

-Jan

----- Forwarded message from Thor Lancelot Simon <tls at rek.tjls.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
   It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw.
		  -- Calvin