[nycbug-talk] [tls at rek.tjls.com: How to help NetBSD help you.]

George george
Sun Jun 12 23:11:13 EDT 2005

Sorry to top post all, but. . .

While we just raised some bucks for the OBSD hackathon, I would
encourage all to give something for this effort.

As I've told Jan, Christos and others from NBSD before, they have a spot
in our NYI colo for one or both of these boxes. . .

Let them know it's from NYCBUG if you make a donation.

Jan: I'll make sure Thor's email gets to our announce list.

(yes, marco s, that's you ;-)