[nycbug-talk] Forbes Magazine on Linux and the BSDs. . .

Michael Shalayeff mickey
Fri Jun 17 10:18:59 EDT 2005

Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Ray:
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 08:07:06PM -0400, George wrote:
> > Some pretty abrasive comments here, but nothing *I'd* disagree with. . .
>
> I agree.
>
> > http://www.forbes.com/intelligentinfrastructure/2005/06/16/linux-bsd-unix-cz_dl_0616theo.html
> >
> > And also. . .
> >
> > http://www.forbes.com/intelligentinfrastructure/2005/06/16/linux-bsd-unix-cz_dl_0616theo.html
> >
> > you can use:
> > lynam
> > gabrielle
> >
> > from bugmenot.com. . .
> >
> > Would love to hear some feedback on this. . .
>
> Probably not the feedback you're looking for, but you just pasted
> the same link twice. =)
>
> > I personally think Theo's on the mark, and it's great publicity for BSDLand.
>
> I think this article is a lot better than the NewsForge one.

that and three other interviews are from people who have no
idea what the hell to ask about. i've had street bums produce
more intelligent questions than those idiots.

cu

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)