[nycbug-talk] Forbes Magazine on Linux and the BSDs. . .

Michael Shalayeff mickey
Fri Jun 17 16:36:50 EDT 2005

Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Dan Langille:
> On 17 Jun 2005 at 16:19, Michael Shalayeff wrote:
>
> > Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Dan Langille:

> > > I have not commented upon anyone else's opinion.  I have been talking
> > > about what I do and what I recommend others do.
> >
> > and what is this:

> > one dude has expressed his opinion and here is another dude
> > who is expressing his opinion about another dude's opinion.
>
> I did not say that.

i guess so. you advocating for it though (:

cu

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)