[nycbug-talk] Brooklyn Internet Backwater, Need Advice.

Aron Roberts aron
Mon Jun 20 16:42:32 EDT 2005

I often forget how spoiled I was living in places like Seattle and
San Francisco.

I am now living in my second Brooklyn apartment with limited
services. In this case it seems that neither DSL or Cable can be
delivered to my residence. I am waiting on hearing back from Verizon
to see if maybe they were lying to Covad on my Speakeasy order.
However I tried Cablevision and they said they could not deliver
anything to my block and could not tell me why.

At this point, I am curious to know if anyone has advice on wireless
ISPs.

and no RFC 1149 is not an option :)