[nycbug-talk] Brooklyn Internet Backwater, Need Advice.

Aron Roberts aron
Wed Jun 22 16:31:56 EDT 2005

On Jun 22, 2005, at 3:27 PM, Marc Spitzer wrote:

> I think the idea is once you get billed for it there is no way verizon
> can say oops we were wrong about the copper, so sorry.  Call it
> insurance.

Bingo.   not to mention that I have been in this place 3 weeks now
with no internet, anything that might drag it out longer might just
kill me. I am starting to feel downright Amish.

I also realized that I top posted again without thinking. Damn
Mail.app default and my own general laziness.