[nycbug-talk] fw boxen for the colo

Michael Shalayeff mickey
Thu Jun 23 10:48:36 EDT 2005

re
we are looking into making a redundant fw for the colo rack.
so i have one sun netra t1 and was hoping another one would
materialise from the same source this one came from but it
did not for some reason. anyway. perhaps someone here has a
spare unit 360 or 440 mhz and of course 500 would work as well (:
otherwise we can all chip in $10 or smth a face and get one
from ebay as they do not seem to be too cheap these days...
cu
--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)