[nycbug-talk] gmail issues

David Rio Deiros driodeiros
Mon Jun 27 02:23:30 EDT 2005

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 11:55:33PM -0400, Marc Spitzer wrote:
> On 6/26/05, David Rio Deiros <driodeiros at gmail.com> wrote:
> > What I like about gmail is that I have pop/imap access to my mailbox.
> >

> when did they add Imap?  Some of what you can d o with labels would
> not be possible with imaps folder structure, as far as I know anyway.
> What I am talking about is having multpile tags applied to one
> message, in imap you could only put in one folder(tag) and not link it
> somewhere else.  I think you could copy it to a second folder, but
> then you have 2 copies of message x.
>
> I am asking because I like imap.

Sorry.. they don't offer imap just pop.

Do they(yahoo) offer pop with the regular mail package (the
one you don't have to pay anything). I couldn't see it. Actually
I tried to connect to the pop server but I got -Error logging in.
Apparently they only offer pop access with the Mail plus.

Marc, do you get a copy of the emails that you send to this list or
any other mailing list? Because I am not and it is really annoying.