[nycbug-talk] screen configs for mac

Charles Sprickman spork
Wed Jun 29 13:54:00 EDT 2005

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Tillman Hodgson wrote:

> I tried iTerm again this morning -- Fn-PageUp and PageDn don't work in
> irssi either. That makes my scrollback buffer somewhat difficult to use.

Odd. I don't do irc, but I do use silc, which I believe is built with
irssi, and a plain "pg-up" and "pg-down" will work as one would expect
them to.

I'm also quite fond of the "open URL in browser" feature.  Of course I
also need my virtual desktops and being able to drag terminals to other
desktop, so I run CodeTek's VD as well.