[nycbug-talk] need help asap, will pay, ms vpn client

George Georgalis george
Tue Mar 1 20:45:28 EST 2005

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 08:35:17PM -0500, marco at metm.org wrote:
>I hate fxxxing mixed OS vpn setups.
>All I can say is I've been there, more undocumented incompatible crap
>than you can shake a stick at.  I would love for someone to prove me
>wrong and that in fact I am the dummy who just did not understand.

which is a great segue,

I'm thinking the problem has been client firewalls. And the solution is
to replace them with linksys vpn firewalls

 client - linksys vpn - internet - vpn linksys - private lan

which should leave the least room for error, easiest to setup and
support. comments? "of course you idiot" variety welcome.

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org