[nycbug-talk] preferred home office 'net connection

Charles Sprickman spork
Fri Mar 11 21:47:41 EST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Jesse Callaway wrote:

> Apparently SDSL with a dial tone is some sort of parlour trick meant to
> confuse regular folk like us.

There's no such thing as SDSL w/POTS on it, it was made from the get-go
for a dry pair.  Some may sell ADSL throttled on the downstream (Verizon,
for one) as "business DSL", but that's not SDSL.

Charles