[nycbug-talk] BSD torrents?

Francisco Reyes lists
Sat Mar 12 10:57:42 EST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Pete Wright wrote:

> I was thinking for a bit that it may be cool to have a tar ball that one
> could download that would have most of the popular BSD related torrents so
> a user could just grab the tar ball, and start downloading.  Do you think
> is something people may be interested in?

I am really not very familiar with NetBSD, but I think people will only
download the torrent for the one architecture they intend to install.

In my case I just wanted to help with torrent bandwith so downloaded
several. I don't think most people will do more than one, maybe two,
torrents get the file and go on their install business... so to answer
your question.. I don't see how a tar file of several torrent files will
help.