[nycbug-talk] Fwd: RE: need help asap, will pay, ms vpn client

pete wright nomadlogic
Fri Mar 18 00:04:23 EST 2005

> I've set up dav before, and from what I recall the docs on apache's site
> were pretty straight forward, but I do remember there were some missing
> elements, I just don't recall if it was to do with php or dav. I'll poll
> my notes and see if it merits a DN article, is that a good idea?

If you have the time i think it's a great idea.  I think I remember
someone mentioning that DN needed more people to write for them.  I
know it's something I'd personally be interested in learning about.

-pete

--
~~o0OO0o~~
Pete Wright