[nycbug-talk] Sendmail Question

Mikel King mikel.king
Tue Mar 22 15:22:51 EST 2005

Jason Cullip wrote:

> How can I block messages coming from our server going to a specific
> email address using sendmail? We do not want to block all email go to
> x at xdomain.com, just a single email address.
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Jason

access.db

enter the following into the /etc/mail/access

mail at domain.com      REJECT

then while in /etc/mail run makemap hash access <access
finally hup sendmail.

--
Cheers,
Mikel King

You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBSD.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.