[nycbug-talk] ThinkPads

Jim Brown jpb
Thu Mar 24 13:25:11 EST 2005

* George R. <george at sddi.net> [2005-03-24 10:06]:
> So I should be making the ThinkPad move in the next week.  Probably T42.
>
> I would love to hear some feedback on wireless support and the other
> features, such as the fingerprint reader.  Anyone played with that on a
> BSD?
>
> George

ThruPoint provides all consultants with a laptop.  We're now using
ThinkPads.  The new guys are getting T-42s.  I have a T41, which will
be eventually traded in for a T42.  If you really need the info,
I can try to borrow one over the weekend and boot up various
BSDs to see how it fares.

Let me know,
Jim B.