[nycbug-talk] [OT] Office Space

Charles Sprickman spork
Tue Mar 29 19:09:55 EST 2005

Hey all,

This is a bit OT, but I'm thinking there's a decent audience of people
here who might have some good input on this...

The building that one of my clients is in right now has been sold and will
be going residential.  This is a pain, as it involves moving servers and
whatnot, but on the bright side, the current building is a bandwidth
ghetto.

Any suggestions for space in Manhattan that's somewhat reasonable and is
in a building that's fairly well-wired and on-net with most carriers?
Bonus points if there's UPS/Generator power and other amenities that would
make pulling in a dozen or so cabinets less of an endeavour (ie: "no, we
can't give you enough power" or "no, we don't have enough A/C capacity for
you", or "yeah, we can pull that fiber to the next floor but it will cost
you $1000/month")...

They would entertain anything that's somewhat near $25/square foot
depending on how friendly it is to tech business.

Thanks!

Charles