[nycbug-talk] Some thoughts...

Steve Rieger steve.rieger
Thu Mar 31 11:46:54 EST 2005

On 3/31/05 11:40 AM, "Isaac Levy"  wrote:

> On Mar 31, 2005, at 11:34 AM, Steve Rieger wrote:
>
>> Pretty much you will need linux compat for any of these to work. Not
>> too
>> hard, and will take a bit of time. Also neither of these can be
>> installed
>> from ports.
>
> Yikes.  /me has some humble pie with my coffee here...
>
> Thanks for the save Steve- (/me just learned a lesson to shut my trap
> except on things I've run and know...)
>
> --
> Steve- is OpenGroupWare broken from ports?  It looked interesting to me
> for a project I'm on and was thinking of trying it out...
>
> Rocket-
> .ike

Yes pretty much it was marked as broken almost a year ago. I did install
both of these sucsessfully from source though, what are your reqs for this
project.

Also for those that don't know check out www.opensourcecms.com its a great
resource. But feel free to ask any questions I installed just about
everything on that page at least once.
--
Steve Rieger
Office 212-804-1131