[nycbug-talk] interesting...

Jesse Callaway jesse
Mon May 2 14:21:41 EDT 2005

On Thursday 28 April 2005 07:46 pm, michael says:
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:59:48 -0700
> pete wright <nomadlogic at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   but by the looks of things FreeBSD is "trading" at
> > $11.15:
> > http://buzz.research.yahoo.com/bk/market/market.html?_mid=528&_ono=1
> >

> Breaking News:
> FreeBSD trades up a nickel to $11.20 on news that Pete was talking about it.
>
> Michael

Hey, I have some contracts with a major CA based energy provider who is going to invest millions in FreeBSD development since it will be their preferred server platform. If anyone wants in on this position give me a call. Some say Schwarzenegger is physically backing the contracts and will get rid of the old NT servers in a seek-and-destroy mission as his duty to uphold the economic integrity of his state.

-jesse