[nycbug-talk] NetBSD V2.0 System Crontab file

Robert Zagarello bzag0
Mon May 2 22:00:15 EDT 2005

Charles,

I think you've nailed it.  This does explain why my
default disappeared, when I tried putting up one from
root.  Interestingly enough, cron manages to find the
substitute crontab I put up in /etc, which the
documentation suggests cron does (in that it goes
looking for crontabs).  Thanks !  BZAG