[nycbug-talk] May meeting audio

Nikolai N. Fetissov nikolai.fetissov
Fri May 6 16:31:20 EDT 2005

On Thu, May 5, 2005 9:53 pm, George R. said:
> Jim Brown wrote:
>
>>* Isaac Levy <ike at lesmuug.org> [2005-05-05 21:20]:
>>

>>>Wordup Nikolai,

>>>Delay? :)  You rock dude.
>>>
>>>Thanks!!! I was soooo late last night I missed most everything!
>>>
>>>Rocket-
>>>.ike
>>>

>>I was so late, I never got there.  (Car trouble in Pennsylvania.)
>>
>>So I will definitely be interested in the audio.
>>
>>Thanks!
>>

> Well, I for one was there and on time, but am very appreciative of
> nikolai's regular effort.
>
> You should give us some idea about hit count on the audio. . . i'd be
> very curious. . .
>
> I know on the NYCBUG site, Kirk and Eric's talks still get hit. ..

The stats are not that high, I have only 212 hits on the audio files
(and about twice of that on the /nycbug/index.html) since I put the first
audio up (and that was my recording of Kirk/Eric's talks), but it's
rising every month.
--
 nick
 ps: thanks to GeekISP for the stats. Excellent service, Dave :)