[nycbug-talk] RDesktop

Kevin Reiter tux
Sat May 7 14:55:18 EDT 2005

George wrote:
> I realize that this list should just be a 'hey, look what i found in
> FBSD ports', but that's precisely what I wanted to say. . .
>
> http://www.rdesktop.org/
>
> Great application, lots of configurability.
>
> Just what you need if you manage Windows servers. . .

I've been using rdesktop since about 1998-ish, both in Linux (not so much
since I became a FreeBSD convert :) and FreeBSD.  It's an awesome tool to
have in your toolbox, and the setup and configuration or extremely easy.
You can even make shell scripts for each server you want to connect to,
etc. etc. blah blah

If anyone has any questions about it, feel free to ping me on them.

-Kev