[nycbug-talk] got hardware?

Tom Derylo bbong718
Tue May 10 23:28:19 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce myself first, I haven't talk much, but i've been
following, and i've been kinda busy lately. Well, Hello all my name is
Tom i'm from Brooklyn, been a BSD user for the past 7 years, like it,
love it and live it. ;]

> However, we have a small catch-22 ;) We have space, power and bandwidth and
> little to put in there. Wondering if anyone has any machines they'd like to
> donate, solely for the purposes of NYCBUG. The donated servers will go to use
> as our mail/www/firewall/dns/etc services. We have one decent server coming in
> to be used as our main www/sql server and possibly another older one.

That's a teriffic idea, I can give away an IBM's Netfinity 3000, fully working,
Pentium 2 450mhz, 368MB of RAM, 15GB SCSI Drive, CDROM etc...

Tell me whether you want to take it.
And once again, Hello All, maybe next Wednesday i'll show up.

Regards,
Tom D