[nycbug-talk] Bulk Ordering Zaurus SL-C3000s

Michael Shalayeff mickey
Wed May 11 11:35:08 EDT 2005

Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Ray:
> On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 10:10:29AM -0400, Michael Shalayeff wrote:
> > Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Ray:
> > > interested in Zauruses.  The Dynamism.com people said that they
> > > accept bulk orders but are wondering how many we wanted.  So I'm
> > > asking for a show of hands, who wants a Zaurus SL-C3000?
> >
> > the talk was about HPPA not zaurus or even arm (:
> > i understand that model numbers are similar but they
> > are different architectures (:
>
> *kowtows*  Sorry for hijacking your architecture!  Your talk was
> excellent and I look forward to the next one!

i'm just kiding -- they are all good just because they work (:

cu

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)