[nycbug-talk] PCMCIA wireless card source?

Tom Derylo bbong718
Fri May 13 14:24:55 EDT 2005

On 5/13/05, Michael Shalayeff <mickey at lucifier.net> wrote:
> Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Tom Derylo:
> [Charset ISO-8859-1 unsupported, filtering to ASCII...]
> > On 5/13/05, Michael Shalayeff <mickey at lucifier.net> wrote:
> > > Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Tom Derylo:
> > > [Charset ISO-8859-1 unsupported, filtering to ASCII...]

> > > i am sorry but this is the dumbest statement of the week.
> > > besides the point that implementing the ndis compatibility
> > > layer is a mistake (although perhaps not w/o a hack value)
> > > using it should be considered the outmost the last resort.
> >
> > So is that your solution to his problem? I see even this group has trolls.
>
> the problem is not absense of a driver but absense of
> a desired card. and your solution besides being wrong
> is also completely unsubstantiated.

I'm sorry I jumped the gun, been under a bit of stress lately,
this solution worked for me having that kind of PCMCIA Card,
i've looked for native driver but wasn't there for that card, and that
was the only card I had and solution of using ndis seemed as the
answer.

//tom