[nycbug-talk] Bulk Ordering Zaurus SL-C3000s

Ray nycbug
Fri May 13 15:26:23 EDT 2005

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 01:21:14PM -0400, Okan Demirmen wrote:
> On Tue 2005.05.10 at 11:43 -0400, Ray wrote:
> > >From Mickey's talk it seemed there were some people who were
> > interested in Zauruses.  The Dynamism.com people said that they
> > accept bulk orders but are wondering how many we wanted.  So I'm
> > asking for a show of hands, who wants a Zaurus SL-C3000?
>
> what kind of prices can we get? i may be interested...

So far I've gotten...one response.  I doubt I'll be able to get a
``bulk'' discount, but I'll still ask. =)

--
I've found that people who are great at something are not so much
convinced of their own greatness as mystified at why everyone else