safecat hardlinks Re: [nycbug-talk] dying for details

George Georgalis george
Thu May 19 17:06:09 EDT 2005

Hi Pete,

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 09:32:18PM -0700, pete wright wrote:
>Ok guy's I'm sure you all have had time to re-coup.  So how was
>BSDCan?!?!?  I'm especially dying to know how it went due to my
>unexpected situation here preventing me from going.  I need details :)

The conference was great, but being away from a computer (no laptop)
while hearing about so many interesting things, has put me 2x behind and
unfortunately lagging in promised followups...

Really sorry you couldn't make it, Pete; aside from your absence, there
where no problems though. George paid on his credit card, I still owe
him my share for that. Don't know what the others worked out.

Oh, getting the car from the hotel parking lot, and parking across the
street for Sun breakfast. took about an hour, next time we'll know
better.

So now I return to my new found problems.... eg

How do you deposit a mail into two separate maildirs using one 'file'
and two hardlinks? ie, use safecat to put it in a maildir, and hardlink
it to another maildir?

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org