[nycbug-talk] OBSD in NYC

George george
Fri May 20 14:04:52 EDT 2005

pete wright wrote:

>On 5/20/05, michael <lists at genoverly.net> wrote:
>

>>Nice job on the NYC OpenBSD mirror. That connection rocks!
>>ftp://ftp2.usa.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.7/
>>
>>Thanks to NYI, those that made it happen, and those that set up the box.
>>Michael
>>

>hey can we get a load average on this guy?  i'm pretty excited about
>these machines being up and running.  which reminds me i have a lot of
>work to do on my end of this ;)

bandwidth, or do you just mean top? <g>

nyi is going to provide us with usage stats.  . . gotta get that sorted out.

mickey@ admins the obsd box. . .

this is all awesome, since we started out from the beginning trying to
figure out how we could concretely assist the projects, and this is
certainly doing that.  the other projects are aware and okan/i have had
continuing discussions with scott long, christos, matt dillon, plus i
offered 2u to Kirk. . . who may take it up. . .