[nycbug-talk] BSDCan ike-notes coming

Isaac Levy ike
Fri May 20 20:49:12 EDT 2005

Hi All,

So what a Conference.  BSDCan this year was so amazing, with so much to
do, and so many BSD people to talk to, that I sadly didn't make time to
report on the conference *during* the conference.

I understand more notes are going up on the BSDCan website:
http://www.bsdcan.org/

With that, after a super-busy week returning home, emails which will
immeadiately follow this one are the 'ike-notes' on the conference, (a
bit heavy on the FreeBSD end of things, as a lot of my day-to-day
relies heavily on FreeBSD...)  I thought I'd break them up, so folks
could skip and skim a bit easier, sorry if this annoys anyone.

My sincerest apologies to everyone for the faulty weather report, it
got much colder in Ottawa after my report on Tuesday- and my thanks to
everyone who brought me tobacco!

Here comes emails...
.ike