[nycbug-talk] interesting read

Robert Zagarello bzag0
Sat May 21 14:36:14 EDT 2005

Interesting comment, but rather delusional. After the
Republicans get done with government at all levels,
govt regulation of big business will be so blasted to
HE Double Hockey Sticks that there wont be a
reliable-life-critical product out there in any form
for any one.  Just take a look at what's happening to
the Pharmaceutical industry - so much for the public's
well-being.  We're all in the BAD or BADDER choices
phase of Western Capitalism.

As far as our industry is concerned, the big CORPS
will have shot their wad long before the support in
open source wanes.

BZAG

http://homepage.mac.com/yaztromo/iblog/C721686556/E320292175/