[nycbug-talk] looking for not needed computers

dnsa at o2.pl dnsa
Sat May 21 20:04:31 EDT 2005

Hi !
I'm 15, and I'm looking for some not needed computers
I don't have enough money to buy a new one, but i think
i would have enough money to buy a "second-hand"
The purpose of that is, that I would like to practice and expand
my administrator skills on fbsd and obsd to get a good job in the
future, currently I have one computer at home with already
installed fbsd, but I need it for a work station, mainly is used
for school <projects, homeworks, essays>

thank you for everything you've done to me !!!