[nycbug-talk] Fw: Buying CD's in Calgary

michael lists
Tue May 24 17:37:11 EDT 2005

Do you think if we put them up at the Waldorf for next year's
hack-a-thon they would come to a NYCBUG meeting for a Q&A?

<grin>
Michael

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:45:30 -0600
From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt at cvs.openbsd.org>
Cc: misc at openbsd.org
Subject: Re: Buying CD's in Calgary

> On 24/05/05, Cameron Schaus wrote:
> > Does anyone know where I could buy OpenBSD CD's in Calgary?  I used
> > to buy them at Nexus Computer Books, but now that they are gone, I'm
> > not sure where to buy the CD's in Calgary.

There are currently no stores in Calgary selling CDs directly.  The
CDs get shipped out of a town about 3 hours drive south of Calgary.
Obviously not by me, since I have my hands full with other things.

Tonight, just tonight, CDs and other things can be bought at 5:30pm
at the CUUG meeting in downtown Calgary.  See http://www.cuug.ab.ca

As an added bonus, besides CDs we are bringing 60 developers along
for a Q&A after the talk.

--
---