[nycbug-talk] PPPoE OBSD

pete wright nomadlogic
Wed May 25 13:42:37 EDT 2005

So,
     3.7 is out and running on routers and firewalls all over the
internet now.  Yea!  I'm going to be deploying a box to act as
firewall for a dsl connection.  I've read the PPPoE is now in kernel
with the 3.7 release.  Question for the OBSD guru's out there.  Is
this included in GENERIC?  If not can it be loaded as a .ko, or is a
recompile neccessary.  My host is a soekris box, and I'm not too
excited about building another OBSD host just to recompile the kernel
(although I could do it on the soekris box with an NFS mounted
/usr/src I suppose).

-p

--
~~o0OO0o~~