[nycbug-talk] (SIP) ser-0.8.10 obsd3.7 - errors

G T unixenigma
Thu May 26 13:10:24 EDT 2005

--- Jay Savage <daggerquill at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/25/05, G T <unixenigma at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hey.
> > Need some help. If any of you ever had same
> problem or
> > know the cause, please let me know.
> >
> > Installed from package - cfg is default.
> >
> > Here are the output on trying to start it:
> >
> > ser:/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so: undefined
> symbol
> > 'mem_lock'

> What version of 3.7 are you running: -release, >
-stable, or -current?

Release.

> Either wany, this looks like a dependency issue to
me, > try building
> from the appropriate ports tree.

Did last night through source from their web
(could not find it in the port tree. Used latest
version 0.8.14 - build it with few tweaks.
Working much better than 0.8.10 on my other box.
On OBSD 3.7 -release ser-0.8.14 works perfect.
No more bugs of previous version that I had to go
around.

> HTH,

> -- jay

Thanks Jay for responding.