5.4 jails (was Re: [nycbug-talk] abusing a server)

pete wright nomadlogic
Fri May 27 23:49:46 EDT 2005

On 5/27/05, Charles Sprickman <spork at bway.net> wrote:
> I'm keeping Ike's excellent info below for context.
>
> Anyhow after poking around in /etc/defaults/rc.conf, I thought I'd share
> some stuff I found there.  While the current jail(8) manpage is excellent,
> it's still referencing 4.x, and none of the new stuff is included there.

Hey Charles, have you had a chance to hack on any devfs rulesets for
jails?  I'm going to be putting some time in on this tonight/this
weekend and would like to hear anyone's thought's on this.

-p

<snipped a whole lot of very usefull info bellow>

--
~~o0OO0o~~
Pete Wright