fBSD R6 ISO available (was Re: [nycbug-talk] FBSD 6.0?)

Mikel King mikel.king
Mon Nov 7 11:35:48 EST 2005

On Nov 7, 2005, at 11:12 AM, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, pete wright wrote:
>
>> As of now it only contains the i386/amd64 and sparc64 ISO's, more can
>> be added if requested.  Watch this URL though because I am working on
>> getting a full blown mirror up in the next week or two
>> (cvsup/www/etc).
>
> A local cvsup mirror would be great

I keep a cvs mirror @ cvsup.upan.org. I actually haven't checked to
see if it's got 6.0 yet. That's why i dropped the iso's on my
companies new website. I also plan on redoing the box up to 6.0 asap,
just haven't had the time.

Cheers,
Mikel King
CIO, Director of Network Operations
Optimized Computer Solutions, INC
Tech Alliance, INC
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.ocsny.com
http://www.techally.com
t: 212.727.2100x132
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.