[nycbug-talk] X on OpenBSD & nycbug.org down

Josh McCormack joshmccormack
Wed Nov 16 15:13:04 EST 2005

None of the helpful suggestions have worked so far. I was getting an
error about the module fbdev not loading, and tried to resolve that by
adding a libggi package. It uses a Trident Cyberblade. Anyone have any
success with that?

Josh