[nycbug-talk] X on OpenBSD & nycbug.org down

Josh McCormack joshmccormack
Wed Nov 16 15:52:42 EST 2005

Glad to know that it's not just me not being able to figure this out. I
tried installing opensuse 10, and it failed. Tried Freebsd 6 and it had
lots of problems, and I couldn't tell if it finally worked. I tried Damn
Small Linux and the display looked pretty wacky.

I think I'm going to give up on this one. Perhaps I'll reload Windows 98
on it and sell it.

Thanks!

Josh