[nycbug-talk] mail system with calendaring

Marc Spitzer mspitzer
Wed Nov 30 18:21:25 EST 2005

On 11/30/05, Steve Rieger <steve.rieger at tbwachiat.com> wrote:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/zimbra
>
> Zimbra is an open source server and client technology for next-
> generation enterprise messaging and collaboration. Zimbra delivers
> innovation for both the administrator and the end-user as well as
> compatibility with exising infrastructure and applications

Well at least they have a sence of humor, call themselves os
independant and then declare that "unix shell" is a requirement.  On
the plus side they do seem to be honest enough to call Java an
interpeted language, I wonder if it is intentional.

marc