[nycbug-talk] ssh config question

Mikel King mikel.king
Mon Oct 3 11:09:48 EDT 2005

On Oct 3, 2005, at 11:01 AM, Steve Rieger wrote:

> hi all
>
> amoung the many options is there a way i can tell sshd_config to
> only allow connections from a certain ip address.
>

> Steve Rieger
> steve.rieger at tbwachiat.com
> Cell      646-335-8915
> Office   212 804 1131
> Fax       212 804 1200
> AIM      chozrim
> Yahoo riegersteve
>
> if ((light eq dark) && (dark eq light)
>    && ($blaze_of_night{moon} == black_hole)
>    && ($ravens_wing{bright} == $tin{bright})){
>  my $love = $you = $sin{darkness} + 1;
> };

IPFW... or some other firewally type method is probably the best way...

Cheers,
Mikel King
Optimized Computer Solutions, INC
Tech Alliance, INC
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.ocsny.com
http://www.techally.com
t: 212.727.2100x132
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.