[nycbug-talk] php5-openssl

Matthew Terenzio matt
Mon Oct 10 18:59:15 EDT 2005

On FreeBSD 5.3:
I wanted to add OpenSSL to PHP and tried the php5-openssl port.
Perhaps I naively expected it to just install with make install but I
got:

"/usr/local/etc/php.conf", line 1: Need an operator
"/usr/local/etc/php.conf", line 3: Need an operator
"/usr/local/etc/php.conf", line 4: Need an operator
"/usr/local/etc/php.conf", line 5: Need an operator
"/usr/local/etc/php.conf", line 6: Need an operator

etc, etc. etc.

PHP Version 5.0.4 is running finely on this box already. What's "need
an operator" trying to tell me?
Dial 0 and talk to nasal women on the other end : )