[nycbug-talk] php5-openssl

Matthew Terenzio matt
Mon Oct 10 21:48:19 EDT 2005

On Oct 10, 2005, at 7:59 PM, pete wright wrote:

>  when are you getting this error...during the build phase, at run
> time?? if it is happening at runtime, have your checked your
> /usr/local/etc/php.conf file for more information?? in any event we
> need more info.
>  -pete

Sorry Pete, I thought it was implicit that this is during the build.

Anyway, for future readers, you need to have OpenSSL installed first.
Duh.
But I did expect it to be there already or for the port to
automatically download and install dependencies.
I mean, this isn't Linux here. : )
Funny how working through issues with some operating systems tends to
make you dislike the given system and with others love the system more
and more.