[nycbug-talk] Local guy make big. .

Francisco Reyes lists
Tue Oct 11 21:37:38 EDT 2005

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, George R. wrote:

> Francisco R's OnLamp piece on IMAP with Cyrus. . .
> http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2275

Thanks for the mention.

Funny thing.. shortly after doing that article got a job working at an
email provider... that uses Courier IMAP. :-)

Currently pitching to Oreilly a Postfix + Courier +Postgresql.. and going
the next step on Postfix.. with some anti-spam rules, postgrey.. and maybe
SMTP authentication..

For all the talk about how Courier is easier than Cyrus I must say I found
much more on Cyrus that I am finding about courier.

Having inheritted nearly 20 machines I have had little time to do the
postmaster side.. only now starting to get involved on that side and I
must say that I love Postfix even more now.