[nycbug-talk] free web-based uptime utility

Marc Spitzer mspitzer
Mon Oct 17 22:59:57 EDT 2005

On 10/17/05, George R. <george at sddi.net> wrote:
> I understand that the old OpenACS Uptime died a long while back. . . any
> free alternatives out there?  It was a perfect resource, but alas, was
> certainly a sign of those times .. . It was taken down merely months
> after the NASDAQ tanked.

I just posted a question on the openacs site to see if it is still
working, I will see what happens.  There are a few openacs people in
nyc also.

> Wouldn't be a bad 'little' project for us to build just for NYCBUG
> members. . . would it?  Considering we have the resources at NYI. . .
>
> FYI, there are two clients in the FBSD ports for it, but that's a
> separate project at http://uptimes.lp-musix.net/index.php

very different goal

marc
--
"We trained very hard, but it seemed that every time we were beginning to
form into teams we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that