[nycbug-talk] Suddenly the Dungeon collapses!! - You die...

Ray Lai nycbug
Thu Oct 20 14:40:02 EDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 12:59:11PM -0400, Kevin Reiter wrote:
> Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> >On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Ray Lai wrote:
> >
> >>When I use vi, top, or anything else that manipulates the screen,
> >>window just prints out escape codes.  This is in OpenBSD.  Do those
> >>programs work for anybody else in window?
> >

> >They work fine for me, on NetBSD.
>
> Works like a champ in all the versions of Free I've used.

Hmm, anyone who uses OpenBSD able to run vi or top in window
successfully?

I've also tried compiling the NetBSD window and running vi under
that.  I'm beginning to wonder if it's my system or OpenBSD.

-Ray-