[nycbug-talk] disk monitoring tool port, looks usefull

Jonathan Franks jfranks214
Mon Oct 24 22:00:19 EDT 2005

On Oct 24, 2005, at 4:37 PM, Charles Sprickman wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Ray Lai wrote:
>

>> Has SMART ever been of use to anyone?  I mean, has anyone actually
>> received any SMART warnings?  All my hard drives have passed with
>> flying colors all the time, even questionable ones.

I have a system that's been giving a SMART imminent failure warning
for around six years now... I could shut it off in the BIOS but I
find it amusing. (It's a non critical machine, obviously)

-Jonathan