[nycbug-talk] apology

Michael Shalayeff mickey
Fri Sep 9 10:17:36 EDT 2005

Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Vertigo:
> All,
>
> As it is long overdue, I will keep this short.  I apologize to anyone
> on the list who was offended by my previous comment.  My sarcastic
> snipe criticizing the commoditization taking place within the I.T.
> labor market was never intended to be a racist one.

oh kamon!
this is not how this kind of threads supposed to end!
you have to mention nazis and jews and absolutely must
refer to hitler and then the thread can rest in peace!

cu

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)