[nycbug-talk] Mrxvt

Francisco Reyes lists
Sat Sep 10 12:28:35 EDT 2005

Recently upon upgrading aterm from ports to 1.0 had several problems and
issues. Figured I would look for an alternative.

Tried mrxvt and must say I am very happy and impressed.
* Uses less memory than the aterm 1.0 port
* Tabbed support
* Each additional tab takes significantly less resources than opening a
brand new window to the difference of a couple hundred KBs versus a couple
of MBs
* Easy to switch between tabs

Seems to have most/all of the features aterm has although a couple of
configuration names in .Xdefaults were different, but that was minor.

Definitely worth a try.