[nycbug-talk] Great conference!

Jay Savage daggerquill
Sun Sep 18 00:50:39 EDT 2005

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made today possible! By far
the best reason I've had to suffer the D train on a Saturday in a long
time. My only regret is that I didn't get to talk to more people (and
that I had other engagements during the postmortem).

Congrats to all involved, and many thanks to everyone who helped put
it together and everyone who presented. Special thanks, too, to Eric
Allman for stepping up at the las minute.

-- jay savage
This email and attachment(s): [  ] blogable; [ x ] ask first; [  ]
private and confidential

daggerquill [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.tuaw.com  http://www.dpguru.com
http://opensource.weblogsinc.com http://www.engatiki.org