[nycbug-talk] Great conference!

Trish Lynch trish
Sun Sep 18 17:06:31 EDT 2005

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005, Jay Savage wrote:

> Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made today possible! By far
> the best reason I've had to suffer the D train on a Saturday in a long
> time. My only regret is that I didn't get to talk to more people (and
> that I had other engagements during the postmortem).
>
> Congrats to all involved, and many thanks to everyone who helped put
> it together and everyone who presented. Special thanks, too, to Eric
> Allman for stepping up at the las minute.
>
> -- jay savage

It was nice coming back into the BSD community and having such a warm
welcome, its become evident that now is the time to devote more time to
open source and BSD endeavors specifically, that I'll have more free time
to do it.

George, Ike, and all the rest of the organizers impressed me with thier
dedication and hard work, and it looks like a wonderful conference will be
due for next year as well.

Its about time NYC started to shine in the open source world.

-Trish

Trish Lynch					   trish at bsdunix.net
Ecartis Core Team 			      trish at listmistress.org
Key fingerprint = 781D 2B47 AA4B FC88 B919  0CD6 26B2 1D62 6FC1 FF16